Briggs & Riley Packing Tips
Briggs & Riley Packing Tips and Tips…
- Assess and edit your wardrobe. Color coordinate clothing so you are impeccably dressed for work or play. Wear scarves and jewelry for a fashionable statement.
- Use Briggs & Riley patented Baseline CX™ system to increase packing capacity by 34%, then compress bag down to carry-on size.
- Minimize wrinkling and maximize packing space by rolling shirts, pants and pajamas.
- Place jacket and dress shirts in a built in suiter to minimize wrinkling. Place rolled t shirt along fold line to prevent creasing.
- Make a list to include "must have" items like your passport and medication.
- Maximize packing power by using a coordination tote to go from work to leisure.
- Layer for maximum versatility. Plan your layers based on usage and weather.
- Use a lingerie bag that separates "wear me" and "wash me" items.
- Store socks, ties and belts in shoes. Place shoes in shoe bags to keep clothes from dirty soles.