Briggs & Riley Transcend Cargo Backpack TP465
Briggs & Riley Transcend Cargo Backpack TP465
Briggs and Riley® Transcend Cargo Backpack will keep you super organized and fit up to a 17 inch laptop. Cargo Backpack offers supreme organization and is engineered for comfort so your commute is easy. SHIPS FREE!
Briggs and Riley® Transcend Cargo Backpack has a Briggs and Riley® manufacturer lifetime guarantee.
Briggs and Riley® Transcend Cargo Backpack Features:
Dimensions 18" x 11.5" x 8" / 45.5 cm x 29 cm x 20.5 cm
Weight 2.3 lbs / 1.1 kg
Capacity 1495.1 cu. in / 24.5 liters
Fits up to 17" laptop
Material Proprietary two-tone nylon twill outer fabric has a fine weave
Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers
Style #TP465 Transcend Briggs and Riley® Collection
Versatility at its finest. The Transcend Cargo Backpack defines organization with a dedicated laptop pocket, organizer section and cavernous main compartment. Every detail meticulously of the Cargo Backpack engineered for ease of access and supreme comfort. Briggs and Riley® Transcend Transcend Cargo Backpack is available in colors Merlot (DarkRed), Rainforest (DarkOliveGreen) and Slate (SlateGray).
Cargo Backpack from the Transcend Collection is versatile backpack made with a two tone nylon twill, Transcend's outer fabric has a fine weave for a streamlined appearance. This lightweight yet durable fabric blend resists wear, dirt, moisture and abrasions to keep your Cargo Backpack looking fantastic day in and day out. Permasquare outer fabric accents provide extra protection at high wear areas of the bag. Throughout the exterior of the Cargo Backpack you will find high quality hardware including self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action. On the top front of the Cargo Backpack is a SpeedThru™ pocket perfect for storing your personal items such as boarding pass and ID at airport security checkpoints. Speed Thru pocket and is lined in orange to visually alert you that the pocket is open. On the side of the Transcend Cargo Backpack is a PVC lined slip pocket great for storing your water bottle or umbrella. This side pocket has a protective coating to make sure the interior of the backpack is protected from water spills or moisture leaks.
Adjustable padded backpack straps make your commute super comfortable. The straps will rest comfortably over your shoulders without digging in to your skin. Aerated mesh padded back panel will keep your back cool on warm summer days by allowing air to circulate. Backpack is comfortable enough for all day wear making this backpack perfect for sightseeing and adventures. Slip through back panel allows you to slide your backpack over any Briggs and Riley Outsider Handle so you can combine your luggage while wheeling through airports and busy sidewalks.
Dynamic Transcend Cargo Backpack has a three section design. The first section has a padded tablet slip pocket and an RFID blocking pocket for your ID or Passport. RFID blocking pockets prevent your data from being stolen from digital pickpockets. Main compartment of the Briggs and Riley Transcend Cargo Backpack opens completely flat for easy packing and unpacking. Third compartment is a padded laptop compartment that fits most 17 inch computers. This Cargo Backpack has such intutive and ingenious featurs, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.
- RFID-blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Deep, full-length zip pocket for organizing cables, chargers and other business essentials
- Bloused pocket is ideal for accessories such as a smartphone phone or hard drive
- Orange elastic pen loop accommodates writing implements of most sizes
- Unique, fully-zippered opening allows bag to lay completely flat when packing, providing easy access to contents and making it easy to organize items
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates bulky or odd-shaped items
- Light-colored polyester lining treats items gently and makes finding contents easy
- Strategically placed abstract lining pattern for a modern aesthetic and contemporary spin
- Deep, full-length slip pocket on inside lid is ideal for storing magazines, files or folders
- Zip pocket on inside lid is perfect for organizing smaller essentials
- Padded laptop compartment fits most 17” laptop screens
- Proprietary two-tone nylon twill outer fabric has a fine weave for a sleek touch and non-bulky appearance; durable and lightweight fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Strategic placement of ultra-durable Permasquare™ outer fabric in abrasion-prone areas
- Durable webbing/soft-touch handles with a long drop length for comfortable over-the shoulder carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Main compartment, laptop compartment and organizer compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Webbing loop on shoulder strap for hanging accessories
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient transport of two bags as one
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining makes it easy to spot items and alerts user if pocket is left open
- PVC-lined slip pocket on side is ideal for storing a water bottle or umbrella; protective coating ensures that interior of bag is protected from water and moisture
- L-shaped side pocket with two orange elastic bands to organize tech essentials, such as chargers or earbuds
About Briggs & Riley Transcend Collection
Design, functionality and style reach new altitudes with this collection. Introducing Transcend VX™ variable expansion, which allows customizable capacity and ensures a sturdy shape for easy packing. All meticulously engineered for a lifetime of memorable travels.
Briggs & Riley® brand believes that customers are family. When you are family you do what is right. Briggs & Riley® lives by the philosophy that customers are family and should lookout for one another and that is why Briggs & Riley® offers a lifetime repair guarantee on all their bags. If your Briggs & Riley® bag is ever broken or damaged, even if the airline caused the damage, Briggs & Riley® will repair your bag free of charge. To Briggs & Riley® "lifetime guarantee" is more than a marketing strategy; its a sigh of their integrity. Review your Briggs & Riley repair options at www.briggs-riley-bags-luggage-travel-accessories.com/briggs-riley-repairs
Briggs & Riley® PHILOSOPHY
Briggs & Riley® bags are engineered for reality and knows that when your traveling, your luggage can mean the difference between a frantic trip or a relaxed trip. Briggs & Riley® listens to its customers, who are using the products and design bags for their customers' real world needs. A handle mounted on the outside of a bag to create more room and flat packing. A pocket to hold toiletries or safeguard your passport. An expansion system that adds capacity then compresses your belongings securely in place. In fact, we have multiple patents designed to make travel, well, easier. It ’s innovative thinking like this – never for innovation’s sake – that sets Briggs & Riley® apart. Now combine all that with the only unconditional lifetime guarantee in the business. It’s no wonder our customers are nothing short of Fanatical about our bags. Read more about Briggs & Riley's Philosophy at www.briggs-riley-bags-luggage-travel-accessories.com/briggs-riley-philosophy
Follow Briggs and Riley® on Social
What Is In My Backpack Video | Nadeshot
Briggs and Riley Transcend Cargo Backpack is a super comfortable backpack for your daily commute, business travel or sightseeing. In this video Nadeshot goes over what he keeps in his daily backpack. Nadeshot cannot leave home with out his Macbook and his Sony A7s Camera which he shoots all his videos on. Nadeshot also keeps his airpods in his daily commuter backpack for talking on his phone. Watch the What Is In My Commuter Backpack Video to see what else Nadeshot keeps in his backpack.